This is it, the original Chef's Candle in NZ! Created by the wonderful Candles of NZ. This is perfect for budding Chef's or 'burners of dinners'.
Designed to absorb rather than mask kitchen smells, with the powerful combination of fresh herbs, lemon and vanilla. This candle will chase away any cooking malfunctions or strong unwanted aromatics.
- Handcrafted in NZ with 100% natural soy wax
- Burn time up to 40 hours
- Glass container with an easy lid to screw on after use
- When you light a candle for the first time, its recommended you allow the entire top surface to be liquid before you blow out. This helps create an even burn for the rest of the candle