This Limited Edition art print is perfect for lovers of all things nautical! Featuring Bean Rock Lighthouse, a dinghy, Kingfisher, Snapper and Kahawhai on a background covering Auckland's Hauraki Gulf. This is part of an on-going series painted over vintage marine maps that also features writings from Captain Cook's journals.
- Printed with archival inks on textured cotton rag paper.
- Limited edition of 200 per size
- Available in sizes A1 & A0 (A2 size is sold out)
- Comes in a tube for easy delivery.
- Printed to order so please allow approx 7 days for printing and delivery.